ConcertsImportant information: The Rolling Stones at Anfield
Coming to see The Rolling Stones at Anfield? Here is our handy checklist with all of the information you'll need to ensure you make the most of your visit.
Ticket holders are encouraged to plan their route to the stadium in advance and check the wayfinding map to locate their entry point. Please be advised, there is a no-bag policy at Anfield – please do NOT bring bags to the stadium, there is no bag storage facility.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- Please ensure you download your ticket in advance to your mobile phone before arriving at Anfield – instructions on how to download your ticket can be found here.
- Locate your entry point – whether you live locally or are travelling from further afield, we recommend that you plan your route in advance and arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time to find your entry point. You can find stadium access maps here. There will be a dedicated team of support staff located around the stadium who will be on hand to assist you with any queries.
- We are a cashless venue – ticket holders are advised that all bars, kiosks and food outlets around the stadium (internal and external) are cashless.
- Beat the queues – an in-seat delivery/click & collect service is available on all concourses. If you want to avoid queues, you can pre-order and arrange collection or delivery of your refreshments at a time that suits you. Download the app here: http://anfield.seatserve.com
GETTING TO ANFIELD
- Plan your route in advance – public transport is the easiest and most efficient way to travel to and from Anfield when attending concerts and major events. Please check timetables before you travel.
- Ticket holders are advised that there is no car parking available at the stadium – if travelling by car please use city centre car parks. Express shuttle bus services are available from Commutation Row to the stadium. Find out more about the available transport options, including express shuttle bus, local bus and train services, here.
- Cars can pick up and drop off on Priory Road. Disabled pick-up and drop-off points are located on Gilman Street and Arkles Lane (please refer to the stadium map). More information regarding disabled and ambulant access is available here.
- Road closures will be in operation at the event – Walton Breck Road will be closed to vehicles from 12pm to midnight. Anfield Road is a no-through road with pedestrian access only.
- Please be aware that Anfield is located in a residential area with a residents parking scheme in operation. We strongly advise you DO NOT park on residential streets as parking enforcement will be in operation during concerts and major events. Any illegally parked cars will incur a fine.
Before travelling to Anfield, please download your ticket to your smartphone to access the stadium. Attendees will be subject to random ID checks at the turnstiles and are advised to bring photographic ID to avoid being refused entry.
DOWNLOADING YOUR TICKET TO YOUR SMARTPHONE VIA EMAIL
- Ensure you have Apple Wallet or Google Pay installed on your smartphone.
- Using your smartphone, open the email that was sent to you.
- On the email, click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button if you are using an iPhone. If you are using an Android phone, click the ‘Google Save to Phone’ button.
- Follow the instructions on your phone. If you are attending with someone else, you can forward the email onto them so they can download their ticket, or distribute a ticket to them by following the instructions below.
DISTRIBUTING YOUR TICKET
- Log in to My Account here
- Select the ticket you wish to distribute >> click the Distribute button >> then enter the name and email of the fan you want to distribute a ticket to. Click Distribute and they will receive an email.
- The person you have sent the ticket to will need to have Apple Wallet or Google Pay installed on their smartphone.
- Using their smartphone, open the PDF that will be attached to the email.
- Click the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ button if they are using an iPhone. If they are using an Android phone, click the ‘Google Save to Phone’ button.
- They should then follow the instructions on their phone.
- Once you have downloaded your ticket, check the stadium map to locate your entry point. Concert attendees are encouraged to take the time to familiarise themselves with the stadium layout, regardless of previous attendance at Anfield, as entrances and routes may differ.
Please note the minimum age you can enter the stadium without an adult is 16 years old. Any child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is over 18 years old. Any child attending the concert without an accompanying adult will be refused entry.
- Your health and safety are paramount – there will be enhanced security procedures at the stadium. Please make sure you allow enough time for any necessary security checks, which may include random searches.
- Bags are NOT permitted in the stadium except for purchases from official show merchandise in the clear plastic carrier bag provided.
- For everyone’s safety there is a list of items which you can/cannot bring into the stadium. Please check www.liverpoolfc.com/concertsinformation carefully before you travel.
UPON ARRIVAL AT ANFIELD
- If you are collecting tickets from the ticket office at Anfield, including hospitality tickets, we advise ticket holders to bring photo ID in the form of a passport, driving licence or ID card or a household bill showing name and address. The ticket office will be busy so be sure to arrive in plenty of time.
- Please respect the neighbourhood and its residents around the stadium. The Anfield area is home to many residents and businesses and the club, Liverpool City Council and its partners are committed to improving street cleanliness and reducing anti-social behaviour. Please keep the area clean and tidy and dispose of your rubbish in the bins that are located around the stadium.
- If you are a local resident in the Anfield area you can find all the latest information regarding road closures and bus diversions on our local residents hub.
For more information on concerts and major events at Anfield please visit www.liverpoolfc.com/concertsinformation.
We look forward to welcoming you to Anfield and we hope you enjoy the show!